- 2 cups elaven (white pumpkin )cut into small pieces
- 1 cup grated coconut
- 2- 3 green chilly
- 1 1/2 cup curd
- 1/2 tsp mustard
- 1 red chilly
- Few curry leaves
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Salt to taste
1. Cook the white pumpkin well with salt.
2. Grind the grated coconut with little water to make a paste. Add green chilly and grind again.
3. Mix this paste well with the cooked pumpkin alongwith curd. Mix well. Heat it for two,three minutes and switch off the flame.Pachhadi is a semi gravy dish. Add boiled water in case the consistency seems very thick.
4. For seasoning .Heat a kadai and fry the mustard , red chilly, curry leaves in coconut oil. Pour it over the pachhadi.
Serve it with rice as a side dish.